Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Bubba with his peapods!


Moi with "crazy pea" and "chill pea"


Best buddies! The guys only made it into trick or treating about an hour. After that they called it quits and took a nap! The holidays feel different when you have babies. I can't wait for them to be older and really get it- well I can wait but ya know!

The little men are almost 6 months now and I can hardly believe it! I just am floored by how much they've changed and grown! Aubrey is taking pictures for us on Saturday and I am so excited! I can't wait for her to capture this amazing stage with them. They are so happy and goofy now.
In post pregnancy related news, it turns out I have an umbilical hernia which sucks. So I have a follow up appointment for that bad boy. I am sincerely hoping that while they're in there they can do a little tug, nip, smooth procedure! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment