Thursday, April 8, 2010

This guy!

That is Adrian, my sister's little guy. He is by far one of the funniest boys out there! This was 4th of July last summer and he was in a particularly good mood (i.e. not saying the camera hurt him).
I love summer, water, sun, boats, suntan lotion, swimming suits and the lakes of my hometown. This was one of those perfect days, where is lasted forever and just felt so dang good!

I do this Adrian all the time, usually when he won't kiss me- I plan on using them as blackmail at some point. Whenever I do something silly like this he says. "Oh Geeg..." Like he is so above my antics...

That is my dad...I can promise you, you will never find a happier looking picture of him, than on a boat. In all their albums, the best pictures usually involve him and water. This is a particularly good one cause you get him+boat+grandson = one happy grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Those are too cute. I remember that day, too bad it was so windy! And you are very right about dad, water and a boat!

    ReplyDelete