Saturday, May 1, 2010

MAY DAY!!!!


It's May and I am still pregnant!!! Amazing!

My belly has taken on a new shape- it's squared off on the bottom due to the two sets of shoulders jammed in there- pretty interesting.

I've been upping my activity to get things moving so I can avoid induction. Today I went to visit my friends Jenny and Eric at their shop The Red Awning and made some scent beads to have in the hospital. Lavender/Lemondrop was my mixture of choice- it's both uplifting and soothing which I'm guessing will be the perfect combo for labor! If you haven't been to The Red Awning you should go, the blending bar is so much fun you can mix up any scent you like into virtually any product- you can even recreate your favorite perfume and save tons of cash...
I then headed over to Lindsley's greenhouse and bought my goodies for this years pots and veggie garden. Once Bubba gets home from work, it's planting time!

In other news- I have not had a drop of caffeine this entire pregnancy but those McDonalds frappe commercials were killing me so I indulged and got a small one today- dear heavens the thing is absolute pure ecstasy!!! I looked up the nutrition facts and it has 6 grams of protein in it so it's virtually a health drink! ;)

I'm hoping by the end of the day my water will break and I will get to run around the house yelling "May Day!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment