Friday, April 30, 2010

I didn't do a 35 weeks post



...because I was too busy celebrating!!! I feel fantastic- I am so crazy excited to have made it this far! On Monday we selected our pediatrician and think he is amazing- turns out he graduated numero uno from Notre Dame!

On Wednesday, mom came down and she and Bubs and I went to my appointment. We got to see the boys, Oliver was 5lb 14oz and Harrison was 5lb 12oz. She also did an internal (not cool) but I am 80% effaced and 2 cm dilated!
She's pretty certain that I will not make it to 37 weeks and if I did I would be induced at that time (no thank you).

In other news, I have found some tummy relief. I have tried Burt's Bees Belly Butter and Balm. Every product Palmers makes, Bio Oil and Mederma and some weird hippy stuff that smelled like chocolate and made me itch more...
Turns out Vitamin E oil ($5) is amazing! My skin is so soft and the stretchmarks I do have seem to be improving everyday and I don't think they are breeding! ;)
Dr. P also gave me the above "Belli" cream and it is very soothing and keeps my tummy nice and moisturized all day!

I can't believe we will most likely be meeting these babies within a week!?!?!?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment