Monday, April 12, 2010

33 weeks!!!!!


Bri and I woke up this morning, well not really, Mabelle woke us up this morning and we both said 33 weeks!!!
It's such an amazing feeling- 10 weeks from when I was put on bedrest. These boys will be outside in less than a month!!!! Wow!

The above picture is of my niece, Ashlynn, born days before I was put on bedrest. It was my last trip home and I remember holding her so soon after she was born and being so overwhelmed with all these different emotions. She was so perfect and tiny, tiny at nearly 7 lbs. I couldn't help but wonder how itty bitty my babies would feel...

Now, we have carseats installed, the diaper bag packed (complete with most adorable "coming home" outfits), mom's bag ready to go, bottles and pacis, sterilized. I can honestly say - we are READY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are ready! I am so ecxited for you and those beautiful boys that will be entering this world. We had such a nice time with you guys on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete