Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gloomy

It's another blah, gloomy, rainy, icky day....

Last night would have been amazing sleeping weather if I were capable of sleeping anymore... every movement feels like my insides are going to bust apart! Usually, I'm cool with it because once I do get settled in, the boys start moving around and it's fun to poke back at them.

Yesterday, Harrison was very pushy- he just kept stretching out. I could see his little hand through my tummy and I was able to trace his fingers, it was so cool. I will be 35 weeks tomorrow, it doesn't even feel right to type that. I cannot believe we have come this far! Braxton Hicks contractions have started picking up, which can be rather annoying but is a good thing since my body is preparing itself.

A couple of days ago I went in the garage to grab something and saw the double stroller, I looked at it as if it were an alien- why in the world do we have a double stroller?!? That's right because we're having babies! Total reality check, that when this is all said and done we will be parents for the rest of our lives.

Tomorrow we're going to interview some pediatricians and then Wednesday I have an ultrasound to check the growth on the boys!

3 comments:

  1. Just catching up with blog reading...
    how delightful to see your updates. And I just loved your little tour. EVERYthing is SO sweet. It reminded me...before my son was born, he is 21 now, yikes!!)...I washed his little clothes over and over...refolding them and rearranging all baby things until the day he was born! I just could not sit still the last couple of weeks. LOVE the way you hung up all the little clothes...great idea....so much easier to find/grab esp. when you are dressing two!
    Whew...it's all sinking in, huh?
    My thoughts are with you. Cannot wait to see the sweet boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say that as someone who struggled with infertility, your blog title is really offensive. It comes across as if you and your twins are better because you didn't need assistance. Just wanted to say that because if you are looking for followers from MoMs, you may have a hard time. Anyway, congrats and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not see this comment before. The blog title is in reference to my crafting while on bedrest. Not how the twins were created.
    Read the orginal post and it explains the title.
    Sorry you were offended.

    ReplyDelete