Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stay at Home Moms


Stay at Home Moms are superheros. I always thought I wanted to be a SAHM and maybe with one baby I would want to be, but holy man- with two I couldn't imagine it. I stay home with them on Mondays and go stir crazy! I end up going to target to just get out of the house!
My mom, in the picture above, was mostly a SAHM- I'm- She has some serious patience and deserves an award!
I always "joke" that I'll be a SAHM when they go to school!

I am honestly so thankful to have the daycare situation that we do. Miss Jody could not be more perfect for the boys. She is so kind, laid back and go with the flow. Nothing is ever an issue for her and she treats all the kids as her own. The boys always come home for Jody's rested and happy.
It's adorable to see them there with the other kids. They are always getting loved on with kisses and hugs- so sweet! They are also always trying to destroy the latest Lego creation that the big boys made... we're working on that!
I have a lot of guilt for not wanting to stay home with the boys, I feel like I'm not really being their mom when I'm not with them. I have started to accept though that I just don't enjoy parenting alone. I love being with Brian and the boys. It's just hard when I'm a lone with them, I know a lot of it has to do with the fact that I am in pain. Everytime I lift one I have so much pain with my hernia and it just breaks my heart. I should just feel blessed that we have the daycare we have.
And to think I considered homeschooling?!?!?!? That ship has sailed! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment