Friday, July 2, 2010

8 weeks old ;(

My little men are 8 weeks old today! They are so amazing and growing so much.
I can't wait for their 2 month appointment to see how much they have grown.

To celebrate we went to Puddleduck and got their baptism outfit and then to the mall. We made it through Old Navy, Gap. Bath and Body and Gymboree without any meltdowns. Bri and I will have to go to Gap because all sale and clearance is an additional 40%off.

I went to my first MoM's meeting last night and had a nice time. I'm not typically a shy person but I was feeling a little wall flowery last night. It was so nice to meet all the MoM's though. When I got home we fed the boys and they slept till 3:30, and didn't wake up again until 7:30. It was awesome!

As I was feeding the guys this afternoon, I just couldn't stop kissing them, I cannot believe they are mine. They are just so sweet and easy little guys. Their needs are so simple but what they give in return is out of this world.


1 comment:

  1. What beautiful insight! I remember telling you that it will be overwhelming the love that you will have for these major interruptions in your life. They have the ability, without words or gestures, to wiggle their way right into your heart. I'm so proud of you and Brian. Those little guys are sure lucky to have the two of you to call "Mom" and "Dad."
    Mom

    ReplyDelete