Monday, July 26, 2010

Professional Pics!


Swoon worthy pics from my friend Aubrey. These were taken when the boys were 2 months old. Aubrey, aka the baby whisperer got them to sleep at the same time and was able to take these pictures.


I love this. Remember my friend MaryAnn? She made the amazing quilts that are in the crate with them. I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering a big size of this one!


Here's our little family. So complete.

I'm transitioning the boys to a new schedule and it is going fantastic! I'm using the book, The Baby Sleeps Tonight and today is there first day following the nap schedule and so far, so good! They woke and ate at 7:30 played until 9, napped till 10:30, ate at 11. Played until 1 and napped till 3. Now they will eat, play, go for a walk, etc. And if need be cat nap around 6. We were able to get so much done with them napping at the same time- it's been pure bliss!
I know a lot of singleton moms are anti-schedule but I can't imagine life without a schedule!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics!! Congrats on the sleeping as well. I'll need some pointers when my little ones get here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the books Health Sleep Habits, Happy Twins and The Baby Sleeps Tonight.
    Read them now, while you're pregnant, it will be so much easier to stick with the schedule then from the get go. Miracle Blankets, wubanubs and Glo Seahorses are also musts! We also have Zen lullabies on repeat all night! ;)

    ReplyDelete