Saturday, July 17, 2010

The boy's baptism


Stinkin' blogger was not letting me post so this is a little late coming! The boys baptism was perfect! We were surrounded by so many great friends and family.


We both commented how surreal it was to see our babies be baptized. We really are a family of 4 now! Oliver was wearing his daddies baptism bubble- how sweet is that!?!?


Our wonderful friends Josh and Aubrey (the amazing photographer) are the boys godparents. Aubrey and I have become so close and she means so much to me, I really couldn't imagine life without her. She's the kind of friend everyone should be so lucky to have. Josh isn't so bad either! ;)
Amazingly enough, the boys did not make a peep on the 2.5hr drive up and back nor did they make a sound during the service. All that water I've been dumping on their heads paid off- I do think they were wondering where their ducky was though....

No comments:

Post a Comment