Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The boys first 4th!


My parents came down to spend the 4th with us at our friends Jenny and Eric's house. They have an amazing loft downtown which is perfect for watching fireworks. They also just happen to have the coolest family! This is Jenny's mom, MaryAnn holding Harrison. MaryAnn, is a twin and also has twin daughters. She is also a cancer warrior- she is battling it out right now and if you thought she was tough before watch out now! Jenny and MaryAnn were some of the first people I met when I moved to Green Bay and they immediately made it feel like home. Since then I have gotten to know the family so well and love each and every one of them!



Here's Harrison and Oliver all ready to go to the party. We keep little paci cases in their carseats so they always get the same paci- well we got smart and Oliver has the orange case- O for Oliver, which also means he has the orange rattle on his seat. Harrison has blue, B for business man which is what Bubs calls him. Ahh the simple things!

Below is grandma with Oliver. She's practicing for when she has him for 3 nights at the end of this month! eeeekkkk!


2 comments:

  1. Who is that woman portraying me?? If it was me I would be wearing black pants with a denim shirt! Great pictures of MaryAnn/Harrison and the boys in their car seats! Love em' Love em' Love em' See you very soon! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg they are sooooooooo cute!! I love their little hats and outfits. So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete