Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wedded Bliss


Brian's sister got married this week-end! It was beautiful and very pink! The wedding was in downtown Minneapolis, such a pretty location! The day was sunny and super hot! No one passed out or melted!


Here we are, baby free! It felt pretty odd to not be worrying about schedules, feedings and diaper changes! Brian and I were really looking forward to a relaxing couple of days but were too busy to actually relax! He always nags me for never being able to just go to a wedding and enjoy, I always have to work in some capacity. He also thinks it's annoying that I always clear our table when we're at a restaurant. Old habits die hard!
I called mom a lot to check in and at first she seemed a little intimidated by the task at hand but she came around and was totally digging the twin gramma thing! My sister came over to help too and I am told that my dad really stepped up and even snarfled a boogy nose!


This guy looked soooo good in a tux! And on that note I shall bid you farewell!

1 comment:

  1. What a dude you're married to!! You two looked pretty awesome! Intimated by those two little boys - you bet! I was at their mercy! But you know what.....it was a very tiresome, wonderful LONG weekend!!

    ReplyDelete