Monday, August 9, 2010

1/4 YEAR Birthday!?!?


I cannot believe the little men are a 1/4 of the way to their first birthday and 1/2 way to eating solids?!?!? Where did the time go? Didn't I just have them yesterday? As a woman that was not too sure I wanted children I am amazed that I ever thought our lives would be complete without. These little human beings can be the most frustrating things in the world one second and then they smile at you or reach for your hand and it's all over- you're mush! I've come to realize that although their babies, they need constant entertainment and excitement. Walks, tummy time, playing on the floor, reading, telling stories... it's a constant juggle, and to top it off neither boy is too crazy about swings or bouncy seats... I thought all babies loved these!


The million dollar question since their birth has been if they are identical or fraternal? In utero they had separate sacs and placentas....or so we thought. Later, it was suspected that it was one placenta or two that fused, yada, yada. We haven't paid for the DNA test but I do have a call into the clinic to see if the placenta was tested. The boys do have the same blood type. So we shall see!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, the boys are getting so big!!! Great pictures!!!!! snuggle snuggle kiss kiss!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete