Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm in labor....again

Dear lord in heaven, NO ONE tells you the agony that's involved in post postpartum periods. I'm talking excruciating, contraction like pain. My va-j-j literally feels likes it going to fall right out. Any time I stood up today I felt like I needed to cross my legs.

I was beginning to think that maybe this was one of those "just me" issues. (There are many.) But nope, I talked to mom and some ladies at work and they knew the exact pain I was speaking of! Also, for today's lesson and public service announcement- Target Brand tampons do not work, I repeat they do not work! Nothing like feeling like you're in the 6th grade again!

So there, now I told you! I'm off to vacuum and continue with the laundry. I also have to clean some yummy corn for dinner tonight! Mmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment