Friday, March 5, 2010

Birthday!!!

Bubba is 25 today!!!!

I can't believe it. My 18 year old boyfriend is now my 25 year old husband, father of our children!

Unfortunately, with bedrest, he won't be getting any special homemade meals or cake, but I did clip a coupon for Papa Murphy's pizza and I ordered him a blizzard ice cream cake.

Tomorrow is my shower!!! Brian's family is coming up from Kansas, Milwaukee, and Minnesota and my family and friends are coming down from Rhinelander! I am so excited to see everyone!
Our problem child, Annabelle, is heading off to doggie day care/ boarding for the week-end so I shall be stress free!

My friend, Aubrey, came to spend the day yesterday. We had such a nice time eating and watching t.v. It was unbelievable how much faster the day went by! I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful sunshine!


No comments:

Post a Comment