Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nesting? Nesting?

{Harrison Michael}

{Oliver William}

These were from 24 weeks, ever since then they have been too crammed in there to get any great pictures. I look at these all the time- I taped them up on the wall next to the couch. I can't believe those are my babies. I can tell the have their daddies nose and not my polish shnoz- thank goodness! We talk all the time about what they will look like and I just can't believe how close we're getting to finding out!

I have now re-entered the nesting phase. The house has gotten a little out of control since I've been on bedrest and the fact that it is shedding season and track mud all through the house time has not helped the situation. I want nothing more than to take the day and deep clean this pig sty!

Alas...I am being good and picking one task to do each day and nothing to strenuous. Brian has been a huge help and has been really understanding about my OCD tendencies! Although I like to save his energy to get him to make me kettle corn- he's a kettle corn making genius! mmmmm soo good! On my next outting I'm going to get him a popcorn pot with a stirrer, because he never mentions anything he wants but made a subtle comment that he thought he could make even better kettle corn with "one of those pots that has a turner thing."

The dreams I'm having have reached an all time crazy! All from last night- found my mom's sewing machine on the side of the road but couldn't pick it up because it was more than my weight limit, got a new puppy, moved to Portland and LOVED it, had amazing sex with Bradley Cooper... and killed some more snakes (this one has become a regular).

Yup all in the life of moi...it's oh so glamorous!


No comments:

Post a Comment