Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shower

My sister and friend, Michelle, along with help from my Mom threw me the most amazing shower this last week-end. It was an adorable pea in the pod theme. The weather also cooperated beautifully- sunny and in the 50's!

We had amazing food, caramel apple salad, fruit pizzas, veggies and dip, taco salad, and lots of cake! Yum!

The girls also all made onesies for Harry and Ollie, they are so cute and I'm already planning a project for when they grow out of them! In pregnancy world- I have earned myself some pretty impressive stretch marks on my hip- I no longer have any muscle strength and I'm starting to get a little run down about this whole bedrest crap!

We're now past the awesome 28 week mark and happily heading into the 30's. I now feel confident in my boys and am starting to come to the realization that after all this- I will have two babies to care for. I will actually hold these little men that have been abusing my insides for weeks.

Our house is slowly becoming "babified" there is a pack n play and bouncies in the office, a double stroller in the dining room and car seats in the living room! I also get notices daily from Amazon about shipments on their way- the next few weeks should be full of exciting baby goodies! Brian was in the office last night and as my shadow slinked by into the bathroom- he said "we're going to have the luckiest boys ever." I wasn't sure what he was referring to and when I asked, he said, "They have the coolest stuff!" I'm sensing lots of cool dad and boys toys in our future. You see most parents getting frusturated with their kids asking for toys in the store, well I think I'm going to be at an unfair advantage when the boys plus dad insist that we need a Nerf super soaker! ;)

1 comment:

  1. pictures! I want to see the onesies :)

    ReplyDelete