Friday, March 19, 2010


With all the great news about restrictions being lifted, I treated myself to a lovely prenatal massage. Ooohhhh it was so good! The best part was the table- it had a nice removal "donught" to cradle your belly. It felt amazing to lay that way and take all the pressure off. The masseuse also did this cool thing where she monitored the boys heartrate at the nape of my neck. She said she had never done it with twins but she got them loud an clear. She predicts I will have two very healthy boys at 36 weeks. Sounds good!

Then yesterday, in the glorious weather, I went to what will be my new workplace- Buds n Bloom. It was so nice and they had an amazing selection of gorgeous spring flowers! Then I was off to have maternity pictures done by my uber talented friend, Aubrey.
It felt so good to be enjoying my pregnancy. She made me feel so pretty and special and of course we goofed off a lot and I may or may not have flashed the lovely customers from the natural foods store... I may be prego but the sass is not gone!

Check out her blog to see the pictures....


4 comments:

  1. may or may not have flashed them, hmmmm???????!!!!?? I am going to keep that picture forever just in case I need to use it as leverage. ;)

    I loved taking pics for you, and am getting crazy excited about meeting your sweet little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks!
    Like you need anymore "leverage" with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!!!! Never thought a belly could be beautiful before...mine, not so much.
    Wish I was closer-or you were. Miss you and am sooooooo proud to call you friend.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww boobie- Thank you! I'm sure this belly won't be so beautiful after these boys are evicted!

    ReplyDelete