Monday, March 1, 2010

Nothing too exciting...

Well I had an appointment today and it started off great.
The u/s tech measured my cervix and it was 3.6- totally awesome and then they take the measurement for 3 minutes...it changed right before our eyes and got as low as 2.0- not cool.

The peri was out of town and will be calling tomorrow to see where we go from here. So let the waiting begin.

It's been so nice having Brian home yesterday and today. We've played a lot of Wii, watched junky TV and he's kept me well fed. Now he's been getting the house ready for the shower next week-end.

It's sunny and warm (by WI standards) today! The dogs have been basking in the sunlight all day. I'm so happy it's March and I'm 27 weeks!!! It's Brian's birthday this Friday and he'll be 25!
I hope you all enjoy the weather.

2 comments:

  1. Hi peanut, it's been rather cloudy up here today, if you were wondering. I will wait patiently to hear from you after talking to the "peri." You have been doing so well, I'm very impressed with your determination - and Brian's unending support. Hospital bedrest doesn't sound like fun, but if you get those beautiful little boys of yours to stay where they are for awhile longer, it will be so much better for them. As I remember, 24 weeks was very worrisome, 26 weeks was better and 28 weeks much better. So let's focus on that for now. I'm sending my love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Angie...those little guys are will wait until better weather to make an appearance!

    ReplyDelete