Monday, February 15, 2010

8 wk letter to the twins

Hello Babies,
I 've spent the last week obsessing and worrying about you incessantly. A couple of days ago I went to the clinic for some spotting. The nurse did an internal exam and deduced that the spotting was most likely from the recent pap smear. She told me everything looked great and you two were o.k.
Me being the constant worrier, I asked if something were to happen to one of you would I know?!? She said not neccessarily. I held it together in the clinic but then I lost it in the car. When I first saw the two of you I wanted nothing more than to make it 1- I didn't think I could handle two babies! Now I can't imagine my life without the two of you.
Today is a new day! I woke up with confidence, not to mention more energy! You two are going to be fine and I can't wait to meet you!
All my love, mom.

1 comment:

  1. mom.....wow, that sure fits you nicely! It is amazing how you fall so madly in love with these little beings before you have even met them, your world revolves around them.

    SISTER

    ReplyDelete