Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shower Day!!!

It's shower day!!!
I get to leave the house and go to my shower!!!

I've got a cute little outfit all picked out and ready to go. My mom and sister are on their way to do my hair, make-up and drive me over...Along with my little niece, Ashlynn, I can't wait to see her!

This was secretly one of my goals, just to make it to the shower and still be pregnant... Wednesday will be 2 weeks since the positive ffn, so I wasn't sure how things were going to play out.

I have the OB appointment tomorrow, along with the repeat ffn, I don't think I'll get the results until Tuesday though.
So please start sending prayers for a negative test result! Then I could at least RELAX until we hit the 28 week mark!

1 comment:

  1. And what a great shower it was!!! You look awesome and it was great to see you again...Lots of great gifts!

    ReplyDelete