Friday, February 5, 2010

Friends

Well I learned a trick today, if you sleep until 10:30, 2:00 comes a lot quicker!
No really, it makes the day go by so much faster.

I promise to get better with pictures and what not- I need to have Bri clear off the camera and I also need to fix up this crusty old laptop so it doesn't bog down! ;)

My friend Aubrey stopped by with some A bravo for lunch, baby goodies and chocolates, and then soon after she left, my friend Pam stopped by with amazing macadamia cookies, two little sock monkies and a book by Julie Andrews...I love them! Next time dad comes down he has to change our front door knob- because although it seems locked, it's not, it just sticks like a sonofa (I've been cleaning up my mouth for the babies). So just come on in and then kick Annie out of your way! Seriously though, if someone knows a miracle cure or an unruly mutt, please let me know. I'm desperate.

I did follow through with yesterday's to-dos and I must say, I did find Skinny Bitch Bun in the Oven apalling! The language used undermines any type of significant knowledge in the book. They also get really into the food and animal processing industry- pretty sure if you're reading the book, you are already committed to animal rights, vegetarianism, or veganism and pregnancy is so not the right time to be reading something of such a graphic/horrifying nature. So- farewell Bitches, I'm glad I only checked you out of the library and did not purchase your filth ;)

Crafty Mama has some pretty fun projects in it, however most require glue guns and what not so I'm not sure there are many I can do while on bedrest...I think I might make a snoogie- pretty much a fleece tie blanket, in baby chewie size! I hate to say it but I have made some of these before, ahem, for the dogs...

Holy Moly, I have Ellen on while I type and Kelly Osbourne has undergone a major transformation!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!






2 comments:

  1. Hi...I am a friend of Laura's @ LittleOrangeKitchen. (a friend in REAL livng color, NOT just in BLOG-world :-)
    She has been keeping me 'posted' for awhile now and I just stopped by to tell you how I look forward to peeking into your eventful, albeit..."alternatively-active" life!
    LOVE that TWIN-O-Meter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! A real life friend! Thanks for stopping by- I should have called the blog "alternatively active" although that some how sounds elderly! ;) I could offer reviews on the hover round. What I wouldn't give for a hover round!Isn't the meter cool? I saw it on somebodies blog and for once was tech savvy enough to get one myself!

    ReplyDelete