Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sock Monkey


Ummmm Hello!?!?? How cute is this! I almost died when I saw this. I didn't even know Bumbo seat covers existed.
These have now made it into my etsy shopping cart! Way to cute!

Bubba made tuna noodle casserole last night and it was delish. Today he is going to learn to make banana bread because we have icky bananas ready to be transformed! I'm so proud of him. He seems somewhat excited to learn new things.

My hyacinths (in the house) are blooming now and they smell wonderful- thanks Rose! I can't wait till the hundreds of bulbs pop up in the front yard this spring!

I feel like gravity has made my belly move upwards lately. It's not nearly as low as it was last week, this may be the thing I needed to get them up and off my poor little cervix (visualize cervix with sad face here).

I had my break down with mom yesterday about all my fears and worries, one being that I hardly feel Harrison move. Oliver on the other hand must have some maracas in there or something. Of course when I hang up- Harrison starts dancing and kicking away...I just have a little too much time to be paranoid right now.

Brian is going to take some pictures today so I can share what our busy little nest is like now! Enjoy the superbowl!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY...That cover is SO adorable! I can't imagine what 2 must feel like in your tummy...All I have experienced is 1 at a time..but all I can say is they need time to rest and sleep so when the time comes and they are born and they are screaming and running all over the place you will be in tears again thinking of the time you were crying when they were sleeping! Way to go Chef Bubba! Can't wait to hear about your appointments tomorrow! Sending good thoughts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all makes sense to me, Oliver is just like his mommy, a little mover and a shaker. Meanwhile Harrison takes after his daddy, not that I'm saying Bubs is slow or anything ;)

    ReplyDelete