Friday, February 12, 2010

Home Sweet Home

It's good to be home.
My little bedrest buddy, the fabulous miss Mabelle, is back being my right hand gal. The second I got my rear plunked back into the couch she was right there and ready to snuggle!

Mom is coming down today. I am so excited to see her- and hug her- nothing like a mom hug. Brian washed some of the babies little clothes, blankets and what not so mom and I can fold and put them on hangers.

I've become terrified of labor and worry that every backache, gas bubble, baby kick, etc is it! I was able to get some much needed sleep last night- it helps knowing all the prayers that are being said for our little men.

Do you know? At this point everyday the boys stay in utero averages to two less days in the NICU. I'm setting 2 week short term goals for myself with the ultimate goal of 32+ weeks. I'm so over bedrest sucking, after meeting with a neonatologist and hearing all the what-ifs and upsetting statistics I will do whatever it takes to keep the boys cooking. I would hang upside down if that's what they told me to do.

I have my next appointment on Tuesday with the peri. She is going to do a growth ultrasound on the boys and I think she will repeat the FFN and I also believe it is going to come back negative.

Lets hope for a quiet week-end without any scares!
Thank you for all your continued thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a restful weekend...and lots of MOM fun. :-) Blessings coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with your mom and give her an extra hug for me. Mom's are so awsome, I am really glad you get to see her today that is going to make you feel so much better. Keep up the positive thinking. With all the prayers headed your way you are sure to make all of your goals. If you need anything or just want to chat don't hesitate to call.

    Jenny W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie:

    Glad to read your good news! Your Mom probably enjoyed that special hug more than you did. :) I've been keeping you and your boys in my nightly prayers (hubby, too).

    Sounds like your family has been on a roller coaster ride of emotions, too. Enjoy the view from the top, and don't look down. :)

    Thinking of you,

    Sherry Otto, Member of Immanuel

    ReplyDelete