Friday, February 19, 2010

Living for today and hoping or tomorrow!

I'm trying to focus on today as much as possible. I pulled out my dusty meditation book and have been practicing. The chakra color for your reproductive organs is orange and the sound associated with meditating on that chakra is Re (according to my book). I think it's a good sign that I sit by a rust colored wall all day with "rays" of sunshine coming through the window.
This may be a stretch but it's a stretch I'm willing to make!

Yesterday was really nice- my friend Laura stopped by with lunch as well as some amazing dinners for the week. She also brought her little girl Olivia, who is as sweet as pie!
Later our friends Aubrey and Josh, with their two little people dropped off a recliner they were getting rid of. They stayed awhile to play some Wii and "princess" which involved Bubba twirling which is always good.

The day goes by so much faster with visitors! I'm soooo looking forward to my shower on Sunday, it will be great to see everyone and to get out of the house!
Then on Monday I'll be 26 weeks! Everyday day and week is such a blessing!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment