Tuesday, February 23, 2010

NEGATIVE!!!!

The OB told me to call this morning for the results, so when the phone rang this morning I assumed the worse- but I was wrong! My ffn came back negative- so are most certainly making it to 28 weeks and BEYOND!

I am so relived! I don't feel like as much as a ticking time bomb and at 28 weeks I think survival rates are 98% and less than 10% for abnormalities- granted we still don't want to see them that early!

Thank you so much for all your amazing thoughts and prayers- they are working!

2 comments:

  1. So very happy for you, it has to be some major weight lifted off your shoulders! Keep'em cooking!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, that is great news!! I go for my weekly OB appointment tomorrow and am hoping for the same results!

    ReplyDelete