Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Yesterday was a really hard day. I could not get comfortable to save my life and then when I would finally settle into a position I would have trouble breathing.
I was at my wits end by the time Bri got home, I can't imagine how hard this is for him. He made fettuccine alfredo and gave me a logic puzzle book....and then handed me a rather large bag with a Wii! We've named it Hubert the bedrest boredom buster. We've already downloaded some of the old classic games and have been having a blast playing them. It will also be really nice to get back into shape once these little guys are here.

One of the hardest things about being on bedrest, besides the ticking time bomb mentality is seeing people on t.v. walking and doing things. I get so jealous! I will never take walking for granted again!
Tomorrow is 25 weeks! 10 more weeks to go! I can't wait for Tuesday's peri appointment, it wil be so nice to see Harry and Ollie. I pray that everything looks good with them, my cervix is holding strong and that my fFn test comes back negative. If all those were true that would be the best day ever!

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I so know how you feel about being jealous of people on TV for being able to walk and go outside. But we get to stay in our pajamas all day and they can't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so true! Except my pajamas also consist of some god awful thigh highs! ;)

    ReplyDelete