Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mail!

Well I can't figure out how to center a picture but oh well. I got this t-shirt in the mail today from Brian's sister, Kirsten!

It's the cutest darn thing I've ever seen! I'm totally wearing it to my appointments this week. I also got a card from a super sweet woman from church.

Here's what it said:

1) No guilt! In a long term marriage, each partner will have a chance to step up and take over when the need arrives.

2) Distraction! It really will help the time go by faster...try a new hobby... I love your blog idea. (yeah!)

3) Ollie and Harry! Some children live a lifetime with out the gift of love. Your boys have been loved a lifetime...and there's more to come. :)

4) Meditation! Build your brick wall at the bottom of your uterus...or whatever image helps you to reinforce the power of your own body and mind.

5) Prayer! Your mom's got us all praying for you... never under estimate the power of prayer or the love of your Mom.

Thank you Pam- your words were needed and I will use your ideas!

I am so looking forward to the next couple of days. Brian is off tomorrow and Monday. I have an OB appointment Monday (glucose test and rhogham shot) with a follow up in the afternoon. So that means two outings!!! ;)

I spent yesterday getting frustrated trying to purchase curtains for the living room- I found the perfect ones from Pier One- on clearance $14.98!!! I needed four panels and finally found 4 in the West Bend store- whoa hooo...not so much, they wanted $24 for shipping!?!? Argh...
This is where I have a hard time because I want total control over purchasing curtains! I can't just send Bubba to target and expect him to come back with good curtains- I know how silly this is in the grand scheme of things...

If anyone has any great morning sickness tips- please leave a comment. My friend Jenny is suffering big time! Very nauseous and dizzy till about 2:00 in the afternoon. I'm pretty sure she feels this way because she's pregnant with twin girls! ;) But- hey that's just me hoping I can marry Harry and Ollie off to twin girls and then we can all go on Oprah or someting...oh no- she won't have her show anymore! How am I ever going to make it on Oprah now!?!?!?

Enjoy the beautiful week-end!

4 comments:

  1. I used preggie pops from the maternity store with Lucy and it works great. I also kept a baggie of cut lemons in my purse and sucked on them- it always worked!
    ERIN HANSON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh morning sickness..... I remember those days ;) Tell Jenny that what worked for me was laffy taffy. They taste great going down and coming back up!! I was really really sick when I was pregnant with Sullivan.

    Want me to send Josh to West Bend for you?? I know he would go if I told him it was for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls!
    No I might crack and just go for it- I haven't found any that I like as much as yours and the price! ;)
    Thanks for the visit yesterday- Bri has promised to start training Annie! Thank the lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know that it would have been nice if you would have called your mother after we hung up and Harry started his dance routine!! I waited for hours before calling and asking if he had moved......Your mom is the queen of worry you know!!!!

    ReplyDelete