Thursday, February 4, 2010

Plan for today...

I woke up this morning with only Mabelle in bed, which means it's time to get up because Annabelle is most likely up to no good...

I brushed my teeth and went to let the dogs out...Annie ran to the back of the yard and began digging like crazy...awesome- she's killing some sort of adorable rodent and I can't do a thing about it! I kept yelling for her and she kept ignoring me and then finally she came running to me with a frozen....squeaky toy. Ahhh relief.

Onto the days plans...Watch the Martha Stewart show- all about twins.
Watch The View

Sort through bins of clothes given to me (oooo and ahhhhh)
Start selecting bedrest appropriate crafts from Crafty Mama
Start reading Skinny Bitch Bun in the Oven (possibly be appalled by book!)

Watch Ellen and Oprah
Annoy the hell out of Brian when he gets home with random facts I learned today...
Beg Brian to make banana or strawberry bread! ;)

There are a few things that I have found to be indispensable during pregnancy:
A body pillow
Mama Bee Belly Butter
Magic Cup (Also known as hospital cup- so easy to keep track of ounces drank and keeps water nice and chilly)
Old Navy maternity jeans
A therma hot/cold pack (found at the target pharmacy- clay based, can be heated in the microwave or chilled in the freezer- best $10 I ever spent!)

No comments:

Post a Comment